This is a fundraiser that does not cost you anything. When you purchase gift cards through Great Lakes Scrip Center, Bright School will receive a portion of the gift card amount. For instance, if you purchase a gift card for $50, the retailer will donate a percentage of that amount to Bright School. The amount from the retailer is not deducted from the value of the gift card.
Gift cards are available from hundreds of retailers like Target, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Land’s End, Old Navy and more. Buy them for yourself to do your usual shopping or buy them for gifts.
Retailer donations vary from 2 percent to as much as 18 percent! Check the Scrip website for limited-time specials on increased donations. Retailers that donate 9 percent or more include Old Navy, Nike, Land’s End, Gap, Bath & Body Works, Talbot’s and Toys ’r’ us.
1. Set up your account at http://www.shopwithscrip.com
2. Click on Register and then Join a Scrip Program.
3. Enter the enrollment code for Bright School in the box: B59458B139669
4. Optional: Sign up for PrestoPay if you would prefer to pay online or if you would like to purchase reloadable cards. PrestoPay orders charge a 15-cent processing fee.
1. Orders and payment are due by 11 a.m. each Monday.
2. Place online orders or turn in a paper order form at the Bright School front office with your payment of cash or check. Downloadable forms are available on the left column of this page or at this link.
3. SCRIPNow! Cards can be printed immediately for same-day use.
4. With SCRIP2GO, you can purchase some cards directly from the Bright School business office without ordering in advance. These cards include the Monen Restaurant Group (Urban Stack, Clyde’s on Main, Milk & Honey, Taco Mamacita and Community Pie), Whole Foods and Target.
Orders placed and paid for by Monday at 11 a.m. are available for pick up beginning at 11 a.m. on Thursdays in the business office.
Store Loyalty Cards
Register your mobile number at the store or at www.publix.com/partners. When making purchases, you will type in your mobile number at the keypad.