Any future or current Bright family may apply for need-based financial aid through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
An admissions application must be completed for a future student before beginning the financial aid process. Financial aid is not available for JPK.
Bright provides approximately $300,000 in financial aid each year.
How to Apply
To complete your application, click here to apply online.
Gathering the following information in advance will be helpful as you begin to complete your financial aid application through FACTS Management:
- Copies of your 2022 tax return including all schedules (no drafts or preliminary copies will be accepted by FACTS).
- New families should submit copies of completed 2021 and 2022 tax returns along with all schedules.
- A copy of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
Please complete and send to Bright School the following to the attention of Brooke Moore:
- A signed and dated Form 4506T-EZ (click here) for first time applicants.
- Military families must furnish a copy of Leave & Earnings Statement.
Families Currently in the Admissions Process
Future families should begin applying for financial aid as soon as the admissions application is completed, after December 9, 2022. Financial aid applications for future families will be accepted throughout the admissions season.
Current Families Enrolled at Bright
Deadlines for the 2023-24 school year for current families:
- February 1, 2023: deadline for current families to complete their financial aid application with FACTS. Financial aid funds are limited and this will help identify the potential number of families applying for aid.
- February 24, 2023: deadline for current families to submit all tax forms and schedules to FACTS to complete the application process.
- March 2023: Financial aid decisions will be mailed to current families who have completed the application process, before spring break. New families will receive decisions throughout the enrollment process.
Families need to submit all forms by the specified deadlines or the request for financial aid may not be considered. All of the tax information and supporting documentation listed above may be uploaded to the FACTS website.
There is a $35 application fee to FACTS that must be paid before your information will be submitted to Bright School. If you have questions or concerns while you are completing the application, you may speak with a FACTS customer care representative at 1-866-315-9262.