August 16, 2017
Schedule for Grades K-5
9 a.m. - 10 a.m. Registration Fair in the gym.
- Bring cash and/or checks to purchase:
- used uniforms
- Bonanza t-shirts
- rest mats for $35
- items in the bookstore
- green monthly calendars available in the office for $5
- Get information about after-school activities and sports and sign up for Bright Afternoons, extended day program
- Pick up yearbooks if you ordered them last year.
- Pick up items embroidered by Net Specialties or Threads on Signal.
9:45 a.m. Announcement of class assignments
10 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Classrooms open. Parents and students meet teachers.
10:30 a.m. All-school assembly. Parents of K-5 students gather in the Centennial Theater, and students will enter with their classes. Kingergarten students will be introduced on stage.
Schedule for Grades JPK and PK
1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
JPK and PK families will meet their new teachers in their classrooms in the Early Childhood Center (ECC).
A mini-Registration Fair will be in the lobby of the ECC and include sign ups for Bright Afternoons, extended day program, and information about after school classes.
Forms and Payment
There are several forms and payments due the first week of school. All students must have an updated immunization form on file by Registration Day. Students in grades JPK, PK and kindergarten and any new students should receive a new form from their pediatrician when immunizations are updated each year. New forms are not required after students have completed immunizations.
The forms below may be downloaded, filled out online and emailed to [email protected] or printed, filled out and returned on Registration Day to the office or your child's classroom. All forms are due by Friday, August 18.
The first form is a checklist to help organize your forms and payments.
- Epi-Pen Policy and Action Plan.pdf (431.3 KBs)
- Inhaler Policy and Action Plan.pdf (620.7 KBs)
- OTC Medication Release and Authorization.pdf (305.3 KBs)
- Prescription Medication Release and Authorization.pdf (359.9 KBs)