Registration Day 2017
The date will be announced in summer 2017.
This is a free dress day for students. They do not wear uniforms.
9 a.m. - 10 a.m. Registration Fair in the gym.
- Bring cash and/or checks to purchase:
- used uniforms
- Bonanza t-shirts
- rest mats for $35
- items in the bookstore
- green monthly calendars available in the office for $5
- Get information about after-school activities and sports and sign up for extended care.
- Pick up yearbooks if you ordered them last year.
- Pick up Net Specialties embroidered shirts from the office if you purchased them.
9:45 a.m. Announcement of class assignments
10 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Classrooms open. Parents and students meet teachers.
10 a.m. All-school assembly. Parents of K-5 students gather in the Centennial Theater, and students will enter with their classes. Kingergarten students will be introduced on stage. Junior pre-K and pre-K families will have a special meeting in their child's classroom during this time.
Spaces at the school will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once the lot is full, shuttles will begin running from Stuart Heights Baptist Church, 3208 Hixson Pike.